Submit to MFJ
The Marr’s Field Journal is now accepting submissions for its 2021-2022 publication. We accept submissions from all undergraduate students at the University of Alabama in the following genres: d.
Submissions should be posted via the form below. You may submit as many selections as you’d like per genre.
Fill out this form to submit to the 2021-2022 publication.
MFJ is currently accepting submissions for its 2021-2022 publication. The deadline to submit is January 15th, 2021.
You will receive an auto confirmation from Marr’s Field Journal after you have submitted your piece. The staff will email you with a response by mid-to-late March.
- Upload separate word documents (not PDFs) for each submitted writing piece
- Please single space writing pieces and use 12 pt. font
- Refrain from placing the writer’s name on the submitted piece
- Include titles of pieces on the submission uploaded (for jpegs or pdfs, please include titles as the file name)
- For art submissions, please include materials used, a title, and a clear photo
- For music submissions, please also attach a lyric sheet per piece (if applicable)
We prefer not to have simultaneous submissions with other Tuscaloosa art and literary publications.